- Schedule an Appointment
- How We Can Help You
- Our Process
- Weekly Money Tips
- Client Center
Our Investment Philosophy & Process
Our Investment Philosophy
In today’s rapidly changing world, prudent investing requires a proactive approach towards managing, growing and preserving wealth. Incorporating the perspectives of our Investment Strategy Committee, we seek to anticipate long – term trends in the markets and position client portfolios to be proactive rather than reactionary.
We also believe that managing investor behavior – and taking the emotions out of investing - is a key ingredient to long term success.
Some of the principles that we follow to guide our decisions in all markets:
- Maintaining Objectivity
- Managing Overall Portfolio Risk
- Tax – Smart Investing
- Aligning overall goals with the portfolio
- Managing Portfolio Costs
Our Investment Process
We create your personalized investment strategy – a plan for how your investments will be allocated that is tailored to your goals and is based upon your investment preferences, risk tolerance and your Family Index Number.
We can also do a portfolio stress test on any existing investment holdings you currently hold to ensure that these accounts are in line with your overall goals.
Benefits to You
- Model Portfolios created by the WCG Investment Strategy Committee and then tailored to meet your specific investment strategies.
- We assign each investment account a goal and put your money to work for you
- Assets that align with your values (e.g. social values, environmentally responsible, corporate governance practices) allowing you to make a difference with your dollars. (High Impact Portfolios)
- Regular update meetings and portfolio adjustments as your goals and lifestyle change.
- Transparency of Costs: annual management cost is based on the amount of assets under management, not on investment selection or number of trades.
- 24 Hour access to online accounts showing detailed account values, account holdings, activity and performance.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through WCG Wealth Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor. The Wealth Consulting Group and WCG Wealth Advisors, LLC are separate entities from LPL Financial.
The LPL. Financial registered representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.